Thank you Teachingwanderlust for the inspiration for today (note to self – learn how to tag people and blogs…). Math autobiography. How she explained it was 10 numbers and their meaning or relevance to you.
1 – I’ve only worked as a teacher (not sub) for one school.
2 – I’ve only ever dated two guys in my life. I married the second one.
3 – I have three beautiful girls: Makaylie, Kelsie, and Ellie.
5. My husband and I were fortunate enough to be able to go to Mexico last year, and we were there for five glorious days.
6. The number I try to avoid because for some reason I associate it with bad luck, even singularly instead of a trio. However, it seems to bring some good luck too. It always seems to be involved when I win something. Guess I’m slightly superstitious.
10. The number of years I’ve been married to be high school sweetheart.
19. The age I became a mother. I swore I wouldn’t wait as long as my mom did to have me (41). Guess I was right about that!
28. My largest class is 28. It’s also my age.
This was a lot harder than I thought! I’m also exhausted from conference night.