Thanks pokeygirl5 for the inspiration for today’s slice – the 6 word story.
- My nephew, the troublemaker, strikes again.
- Conference night. Papers to grade. Coffee.
- Two out of three. Always happens.
- My girls: Makaylie, Kelsie, and Ellie.
- Pink bear, baby, blanket – good night.
- The silence fills me with peace.
- Netflix shows. Binge watch. Not again.
- Picky eaters. Chicken nuggets. Cheesy mac.
- Too much fun. I can’t stop.
- Snapchat filters. Best friend. The laughter.
- Frustrating students. Shakespeare’s hard. Gotta try!
- Complain. Whine. Cry. Never good enough.
- Ask so much. Help so little.
- Political egos. People suffering. What’s happening?
- Baseball season. Busy schedules. Worth it.
Ending on a positive
- Summer days. Coming soon. Can’t wait!